EVERY 2 YOU PURCHASE GET 1 FREE
- Shipped Out of Our Warehouse in American Fork, Utah.
- Can Hold 25lbs
- Comes With Mounting Tape Backing - Yes, this will hold! This isn't your standard crap mounting tape. We use the best tape on the market. We recommend Cleaning the surface area well before applying for best results.
- Has Rubber Top Finishing - To prevent scratching your firearm
- Strong enough that guns can be mounted perpendicular or parallel
- Will Easily Hold Any Firearm
- Ideal for under a desk/coffee table, bedside, home, office, car, garage, inside safe etc.
- Weather Proof
- Shock Proof
- Multiple Magnets for Superior Contact
High-Quality Neodymium Magnetic Construction
The absolute strongest and most durable magnet on the market • Multiple magnets for better contact • Specialized polymer • Capable of supporting up to 25 lbs • Strong enough that guns can be mounted perpendicular or parallel • Priced so that you can afford multiple units • Ideal for under a desk/coffee table and bed side mounting for when time is of the essence • Great for the home, office, car, garage, inside safe etc. • Made with neodymium magnets ○ Also known as rare earth magnets ○ The strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available ○ Incredibly resistant to demagnetization • Easily holds fully loaded Glocks, XDMs, .45s and almost anything else you can throw at it • Measures 3.39"L x 1.04"W x .89"T
4 Things you should know about our design:
1. We incorporate multiple magnets into each of our units. This was done to remedy the problem of having slide releases, safeties or general indentations or extrusions of your firearm from cutting down severely on surface contact. It also served to keep the firearm square to the unit. With only one magnet the gun could spin as if it were a wheel.
2. We used a special polymer. This speaks for itself, but to reiterate the idea we continue. It prevents marring on your expensive firearm while being durable enough to offer a 100% guarantee
3. We spread the magnets in a lineal fashion to change the fulcrum point. With one magnet the barrel could be pressed to the mounting surface easily creating an unsafe condition by limiting contact. By spreading out the magnets the leverage effect of the barrel is dramatically reduced by creating a contact point far away from the fulcrum. This also prevents spinning that can occur with a single magnet.
4. Lastly, we fixed the price. At this price, you can actually afford to have these mounted in every place that you believe it should be. They also make great gifts.